-Continues to expose himself as a habitual liar and deceiver
1. He refused to state that he was a member of PDP till November 2014 when he decided to join APGA because he couldn’t buy PDP ticket, after offering three billion Naira for the party’s ticket. Was he ashamed to inform Abians that he was actually part and parcel of his alleged mismanagement of Abia funds from 2002 to 2015, including (mis)managing the state’s FAAC and Pension Account at a critical time that pensioners were not paid between 2002 and 2007 and they were called “dead woods” by Orji Uzor Kalu while Aba North LGA owed 14 months salary?
2. Victor Umeh sold APGA ticket to Alex Otti in 2014, same way he sold it to Rochas Okorocha in 2011. Today Umeh is telling whoever cares to listen that he regrets his actions in Imo State. Is there any difference between Rochas of 2011 and Otti of 2015 & 2019?
3. Otti didn’t tell anyone that as at 2012 he was registered as a member of PDP in Arochukwu where he lived but later wrote the PDP Chairman to change his ward to Nvosi Ward to enable him contest the poll as an “Ngwa Man” that he is not. He is yet to address the monumental deceit.
4. Nobody heard Alex Otti talk about the $100b he claimed in 2015 to have obtained from International Financial Corporation (IFC) to develop Aba infrastructure. Either he lied in 2015, as he always will, or he has squandered the one hundred billion dollars he got for Abians.
5. Otti did not tell the people that he schooled at same Ngwa High School, where he declared on Friday, because he was ashamed of the fact that he never lifted a hand to help the school since he left there to go and write school certificate exam at another school. Not even a packet of chalk donated to the school by Alex Otti. Does he hate the school because of something that happened while he was a student there?
6. Otti did not mention that because of his mismanagement of Diamond Bank, for 2 years, at least 2000 workers were sacked after he was eased out in 2014.
7. When will Alex Otti discuss his attempt to steal Diamond Bank from Paschal Dozie? That attempt and the previously masked mismanagement of the bank cost the respected Igbo investor his shares in MTN Nigeria (and chairmanship of the Board) as he had to sell them off to keep Diamond Bank afloat.
8. Otti lied that all civil servants in Abia were owed 10 months salary but ferried a man to the podium who claimed that he is a worker in a parastatal (SEMB) and was owed 6 months salary. The mischievous giggling Otti who is hell bent on politicizing Abia State Civil Service never realized that the man’s testimony confirmed him a liar and reconfirmed the statement by Abia State Government that MDAs were up to date with salaries but some parastatals, which enjoy financial autonomy from the govt, are owing their workers.
9. Alex Otti disgracefully forced an old man to mount a political podium and lie that he has not received Pensions for 23 months whereas the chairman of Nigeria Union of Pensioners, Abia Chapter, recently confirmed that they have been paid 4 times this year alone, including in June 2018.
10. Otti forgot that in 2015 he told Abians he was running to fix Aba roads. Why did he not acknowledge that Governor Ikpeazu has done very well in fixing Aba roads even when he has been using the roads?
11. Most of the politicians who were at the podium with Otti were not Abians. Where is Chief Damian Ozurumba, Chief Tony Ukasanya, Chief Enwereuzor, Mr MOses Ayodele Orji, Barr Ahamdi Nweke, Chief Chris Nkwonta, Chief Bourdex Onuoha, Mr Chigozie Ubani and at least 8 APGA State House of Aseembly members, among others, that were with Otti in 2015?
He has lost them due to his poor leadership.
12. How many of those who joined Otti at the podium or where ferried in from other states have PVCs in Abia State? Otti is simply engaged in deceit to con money out of campaign donors.
13. When will Otti tell the world that in 2015 he never campaigned in Obingwa LGA and he and his party found it difficult to even source for a House of Assembly candidate in Obingwa and had no house of representative candidate in Osisioma/Obingwa/Ugwunagbo Federal Constituency? Did Otti have any other plan in 2015 outside the cancellation of Obingwa and Osisioma where he knew he was bound to lose heavily?
14. Why didn’t Otti tell Abians where his investment was located in the state? He simply does not have a single investment in Abia State and only visits the state to attend burials of those he abandoned after losing in 2015.
15. How much has Otti contributed to Abia State’s internally generated revenue (IGR) since he was born? Answer is ZERO naira.
16. Otti forgot to tell Abians why a man who claimed to be from Nvosi in Isiala Ngwa South LGA will be involved in land grabbing and will forgery spat with young Edward Obiakor in respect of a land located in Arochukwu. He lied about his Arochukwu origin to enable him steal power from Ukwa/Ngwa people but the truth is out there and he won’t talk about it.
17. Chikwe Udensi of APGA accused Alex Otti of forging the will of his late friend, Chief Abbott Otisi, in order to steal the man’s properties and money from his widow and her children. When will Otti directly address the allegation or sue Udensi instead of hiding behind his Media aides and estranged members of Abbott’s extended family?
18. Why didn’t Alex Otti explain to Abia people why he tried to scuttle a facility from AfDB for the upgrade of road infrastructure in Abia State because he didn’t want Governor Ikpeazu to succeed? Is there a viable explanation for malicious politicking?
19. When will Otti explain the nature of the financial services he privately provided to former Governor of Abia State, Chief Orji Uzor Kalu? Is he keeping quiet to protect himself from trial for money laundering?
20. When will Alex Otti tell Abians how he became fabulously wealthy while working for others all his life? How much did commission from laundered Abia money contribute to his fabled wealth?
21. Why are Otti’s best friends and associates men and women who were involved in 419, Drugs and Money Laundering activities? Any connection with his past in Lagos?
22. Otti faked a story of assassination attempt on him at Abuja in July 2015. When will he show Abians a copy of the police report that must have showed why a policeman was murdered to cover a money laundering transaction involving a purported Pastor from Europe?
23. Will Alex Otti ever confess that he sent the men that burnt Obingwa INEC office in 2015 to stop the result from there being verified? Why did his legal team at the election petition tribunal refuse to mention the fire incident even when it happened during the sitting of the tribunal?
24. When will Alex Otti explain his personal role in packaging the killer loan of N250m for Modern Ceramics Umuahia that turned to nearly N2b debt that mortgaged the factory and every catholic faithful in Abia State?
25. It took former Governor T A Orji’s empowerment program for Otti’s younger brother to get his first car in life, even while his brother was flying helicopters from place to place. Why does Otti find it difficult to help others but only use as dump them?
26. Ailing Chief Olisa Metuh has denied ever apologizing to Alex Otti over 2015 Governorship poll and insist that the PDP won the election. When will Otti stop lying against innocent people for political benefits?
We need direct answers to these issues from Alex Otto as he has avoided them for too long. We won’t want an Absalom in Abia State when we already have a David in Governor Okezie Ikpeazu
-Abia Renaissance Movement