The Enugu State command of the Nigeria Police Force wishes to inform members of the public that the following persons:
- Clement Onoh
- Obinna Onoh Clinton
- Okechukwu Ugwu
- Edwin Offor
- Ernest Ozoani
- Chukwuka Ani
- Amechi Onoh
- Abednego Ajuluchukwu Ozongwu
- Albert Ozongwu
- Anayo Ozoalor – AKA Surveyor
- Gabriel Ozougwu – AKA Shekel
- Prince Afam ude – Location UK (United Kingdom)
- Ebere Ugwu – location South Africa
- Chiagozie Ude – location Ghana
- Kennneth Onoh aka Scanty – location South Africa
Have been declared wanted following their alleged involvement in the case of the gruesome murder of Barr. Engr. Ejimofor Ozongwu on the 23rd of December, 2015 in Enugu.
The suspects whose warrant of arrest have been issued and obtained are natives of Okwojo Ngwo in Udi L.G.A of Enugu State.
To this end, the Command requests members of the public with useful information that will assist in the arrest of the suspects, to promptly report same to the nearest Police State or contact the Command on 08032003702 for further necessary action
SP.EBERE L. AMARAIZU
Police Public Relation Officer,
State Headquarters, Enugu.