1. Break the coconuts, peel out the coconut meat from the shell using a knife.
2. Rinse the pieces of coconut and blend with the help of a blender or a grater.
3. Pour warm water in the already grinded coconut.
4. Separate the coconut milk from the chaff. Make sure to squeeze the last drop of the milk from the chaff.
5. Put the coconut milk in the fridge and leave till the next day. This will result to the coconut oil being separated from the water.
6. Take the separated oil which will be on top like a frozen lake and place in a clean Stainless Steel pot.
7. Start cooking. Note: It requires low to medium heat. Stir from time to time till you get the coconut oil.
8. Sieve the chaff from the oil. Your coconut oil is ready.
Coconut oil can be used for hair growth, for cooking too.