Adebayo is a Nigerian scholar who’s business argument is “world class”.This purposeful fellow transformed Gartwick airport in UK and others increasing patronage with over 22%.
It is no longer news that America’s President, Donald Trump appointed a Nigerian, Adebayo Ogunlesi, as part of his Strategic and Policy Forum. The news spread like wild fire on the social media and many Nigerians would see this as a welcome idea, since it contradicts the belief by many that the American president is a racist.
According to the report, Stephen A. Schwarzman, the Chairman, CEO, and co-founder of Blackstone is expected to chair the committee, while other members of the committee will be responsible for providing individual views on how the government policy impacts economic growth, job creation and productivity. But here are six very important things you should know about the Nigerian ally of incoming president of the United States.
1. He is the chairman and managing partner of Global Infrastructure Management, LLC, a private equity firm with more than $35 billion in assets under management and investments
2. Ogunlesi is a thorough scholar, and his intimidating resume with B A in Politics, Philosophy and Economics from Oxford University, a JD from Harvard Law School, and an MBA from Harvard Business School just proves that.
3. As the son of TO Ogunlesi from Sagamu in Ogun state, the younger Ogunlesi can be referred to as the son of Nigeria’s first professor of medicine.
4. The new appointee had also worked at Credit Suisse for about 23 years, holding top positions such as executive vice chairman, chief client officer and the global head of investment banking.
5. Mr. Ogunlesi holds a B.A. in Politics, Philosophy and Economics from Oxford University, a J.D. from Harvard Law School.
My fellow Nigerians, we can make our dearest country great again…, let us remain valiant and lift the country for we are approaching the promised land…One love!!!
– Akpan Udeme